BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 29, 2010

Mistakes


Well it's been long time thinking hard about all the stuff i did in the past... Well to be honest i am only human. I've made a couple of mistakes the past few months one of them is the fact that I thought i did the right thing but in the end it just caused more heartache for me and well i hope the other person aswell, oky no wait that sounded realy heartless. I just hope they felt the same way so that i know they cared. Anyway i hate being so hardheaded, thinking that i'm always right. Sometimes you just have to come out and say "I am wrong and i made a mistake". I was just thinking about if they knew how sorry i am could there be any forgiveness? I cry myself to sleep almost every night thinking why was i so stupid? why didn't i just keep this big mouth shut? I miss her alot. I miss all the great times we spend together. Funny enough even if we don't speak anymore I don't think about the fights or bad words that were spoken, I think about the awesome times we had together. I messed up and i know things will probably never be the same again even if i wish it could. We all make mistakes. We are all human. Life is too short to stay mad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you too my friend...

Anonymous said...

Me too